– We take responsibility for all personal information under Our control.
– All appropriate measures are taken to ensure Our compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
– All Our employees are responsible for proper usage and safeguarding of information.
– When We use trusted third parties, including Our affiliates and subsidiaries, to act on Our behalf by performing such functions as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing credit card payments or providing customer service, contractual or other appropriate means are used to ensure compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
User Accounts and Personal Information
– Your information will be stored in our database till we are not asked by You to remove/delete this stored information.
– Personal information shared during the registration process is used for the sole purpose of establishing your identity while using our services.
– Any personal information or content that You voluntarily disclose online (in comments, reviews, etc.) will be the sole responsibility of the user and the Astro Channel will have no responsibility of safeguarding such information available in the public domain.
– The Astro Channel reserves the right to send You important account related emails from time to time even if You have opted not to receive emails from us.
– Your User account is protected by a password. Passwords protect the integrity of Your account and it must not be shared with anyone.
– All Users are encouraged to never share or disclose their passwords. You are prohibited from knowingly exposing the password of another User either directly or indirectly.
= To avoid unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer, log off once You have finished using a shared computer.
– You must be 18 years and older to register to use theastrochannel.com. If it is brought to our notice that Your age is below 18 years, the information stored and the registered account will be deleted from the database.
– Every time You visit a web page, You send information to the web server. Most web servers routinely maintain access logs with a portion of this information, which can be used to get an overall picture of what pages are popular, what other sites link to this one, and what web browsers people are using.
– These logs are used to produce site statistics; the raw log data is not made public.
– Log data may be examined by developers and administrators in the course of solving technical problems and in tracking down badly-behaved web spiders that overwhelm the site. IP addresses of Users, derived either from those logs or from records in the database are frequently used to correlate usernames and network addresses in investigating abuse of the Astro Channel, including spamming, vandalism, harassment of other users, or other disruptions of the site.
– We will collect, use or disclose Your personal information only with Your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law or this Policy.
– We will not make Your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than required to be able to supply the product or service.
– Consent can be express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing, by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by Your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
– In determining the type of consent to obtain, We will consider all relevant factors, including the sensitivity of the information and Your reasonable expectations.
– You may withdraw Your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. We will inform You of the implications of doing so. Your withdrawal will apply to future collection, use or disclosure only.
– Our collection of personal information will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or which we otherwise identify at or before the time of collection.
– We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
– We will keep Your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
– We will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: physical (e.g., locked filing cabinets, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personal information), organizational (e.g., security clearances, access only on a “need to know” basis), technological (e.g., passwords, encryption) and training of employees.
– For anything to do with this Policy, including questions or comments, or to challenge Our compliance with this Policy, please contact Us as at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about Our enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, We will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending Our policies and practices.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS POLICY